Saturday, September 19, 2020

Eclectic Music Vol 1

This weeks compilation is one I made back in 2012. It's a mix of songs from different genres that could be best described as eclectic when combined into a single compilation.  Probably not everyone's cup of tea but I guess that's what personal compilations are all about - they're relevant to the music tastes of the person who puts them together.


Tracklist:

01 - Wish I Didn't Miss You - Angie Stone
02 - Heart Of Gold - Boney M
03 - Summer Wine - Demmis Roussos
04 - Busindre Reel - Hevia
05 - The Man Who Sold The World - Jordis Unga
06 - You Were Always On My Mind - Fantasia Barrino
07 - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - K T Tunstall
08 - Lay Lady Lay - Magnet (feat. Gemma Haye)
09 - Guns & Arrows - Midge Ure
10 - Sinnerman (Felix Da House Cat Heavenly House Remix) - Nina Simone
11 - I'll Melt With You - Nouvelle Vague
12 - Imagine - Jordis Unga
13 - MacMillan River Love Song - Oliver Shanti & Friends
14 - Let's Never Stop Falling In Love - Pink Martini
15 - All That I Am - Rob Thomas
16 - Love Is Blindness - Trespassers William
17 - Helvegen - Wardruna

2 comments: